Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room Week #11 Polka Dot Challenge


This was a fun card to make. I LOVE polka dots ! I used the Stampin'Up Polka Dot embossing folder to "dot up" white and pink card stock. I used Chocolate Chip/White Mini Dot paper from Stampin' Up Bella Rose Designer Paper for the background. The ribbon is chocolate/white dot from RibbonFX. The scalloped trim is from Martha Stewart's Collection.
The flower is from Iced Got Flowers 175, scalloped Whisper White, pink tissue paper,
and a tiny pink brad.
For the popped-up notes I used Stampin'Up Friends 24-7 stamps. I used pastel chalks and Stampin'Up Chocolate Chip ink to color them. I used 4 bronze mini brads for each pop up
note.
I plan to send this card to my college roomate from 4 decades ago!

1 comment:

  1. Barb, this is such a pretty polka dotted card! I {heart} the brown and pink together!!! Thanks for sharing your design with us all in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete