Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful


This card was one that I had planned to send to my son in Iraq. But, my husband and daughter voted NO.

They thought that it was too "frilly" for a soldier and that his unit would tease him about the "girly-man"card.

I made another one for him and sent it to him 2 weeks ago. It should get there this week.

I used leaves and acorn from a floral pick that I bought for 50 cents at AC Moore. The card stock is Stampin Up's Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Elegant Eggplant, and Pumpkin Pie. The designer paper, also Stampin Up,
is Autumn Traditions. The sentiment stamp is from Falling Leaves by Stampin Up.

1 comment:

  1. This one is my favorite, Barb! So pretty and I {heart} that DSP!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete